I’ve had the pleasure of creating many marvelous cauliflower soups…. this could well be version #23, not sure, could be more, could be less.
Gourmet is the word for this version —it’s simple, elegant, tasty. Me and my culinary students created it in my CSA class (community supported agriculture). We also made a Corn Bruschetta and Relaxed Kale Salad, see images below.
In large saute pan: cook together for 10 minutes on medium heat, no water, no oil, stir often:
- 1 bunch green onions, bulbs and stalks only, sliced (idea: use the green leaves as garnish)
- 1 bunch kale stems, thinly sliced (use the kale leaves in a “relaxed salad,” see below)
- 3 new potatoes, chopped small
Add, stir well, cook for 10 minutes or until all veggies are soft:
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped small
- Water to cover
In blender: blend the mixture –with these ingredients — until smooth and creamy:
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbls sweet miso
- Handful shredded coconut
The corn bruschetta:
Link to come.
The kale salad:
Link to come. In the meantime, check out this version: