Farmer’s Market Tasting
Los Gatos • 1:30 – 5:30
2nd Sunday of each month
Click here to see the food I made at previous demos
July 10th, Aug 14, Sept 11, Nov 13
Find out where your food comes from,
learn how to shop and
learn how to cook healthfully and mindfully.
- Meet the Farmers, Vendors and Artisans at the Los Gatos Farmer’s Market.
- Get to know the produce and products.
- Learn the health benefits on an energetic, emotional and physical level.
- Then taste the food and learn how to bring that food to your table (cooking demo at Williams-Sonoma).
Join me at:
• the Farmer’s Market to watch me buy the food for my cooking demo, 10:30am – 11:30am
• Williams-Sonoma for tasty treats and healthy cooking ideas, 1:30 – 5pm
Sign up now by contacting me: jonisare[at]gmail[dot]com.
The 10am Farmer’s Market Tour, is free!
These tours are limited to 5 people. Joni’s market tours are for small groups (maximum 5 people) in order to accommodate individual needs and questions. Bring your recipes and Joni will help you select the produce. Do you need to shop for a specific health challenge? – like cancer, diabetes, gout? Joni will help you select foods to target your needs.
Shopping at the market will begin promptly at 9 and end at 10am. Once you contact Joni, she will send the meeting location to you.
Call: 408-320-5664 ………..Or send an email at: jonisare[at]gmail[dot]com
The 1:30pm demo and tasting at Williams-Sonoma, is free!
Sign up for the demo by sending an email to Joni at: jonisare[at]gmail[dot]com
Join Joni at 1:30pm at Williams-Sonoma where she will do a cooking demonstration with the fresh produce.
What to expect at a cooking demo with Joni.
Cooking themes for each month:
Joni will incorporate sweep an expansive look at what is available at the Market, and will also build her demo around seasonal foods, such as…. (some will overlap a couple of months)
- June 12th: Cherries, apricots, strawberries, peas, summer squash, leafy greens
- July 10th: Corn, cucumbers, green beans, tomatoes, leafy greens
- August 14th: Melons, corn, tomatoes, leafy greens
- September 11th: Cauliflower, melons (and of course – leafy greens)
- October 9th: Pumpkins, winter squash, kohlrabi (and always – leafy greens)
future themes to be announced