The Truffle Oil was too good to pass up… just sitting there, in the back shelf of Williams-Sonoma, where I was washing the produce from the Farmer’s Market. I just HAD to use it. I also put it in my Cilantro Butter, see link, below.
Tomato, Green Bean Chopped Salad w/White Truffle Oil and Pomegranate Vinegar
- Marinate the chopped veggies with the oil and vinegar.
- Serve immediately, or make one day ahead of time (store in the fridge).
Sign up for my mailing list (see link to the form, on the right margin of this page) to receive notices of my upcoming classes, demos and publication of my eCookbook, where the full recipes will be printed.
Other dishes I made that day are:
- Sweet’n Sour Cabbage Soup
- Spicy Asian Bok Choy Chopped Salad
- Steamed Swiss Chard w/Mustard and Pomegranate Vinegar
- Cilantro Butter w/Garlic Rosemary Bread
- Strawberry Smoothie w/Pomegranate Vinegar