By making a payment, you agree to these terms:
First, thank you for booking your event with me.
Full payment is required to secure/confirm your event. By paying, you agree to these terms:
Cancelations, or moving the event to a new date:
- Any unused dollars are transferable to another date, or another person, cancelation policy applies.
- Cancelations must be made by email to me.
- 100% refund if canceled before three weeks of the event date.
- 50% refund if canceled within three-to-two weeks of the event date/time.
- 50% refund plus 50% staff wages if canceled within two-to-one of the event date/time.
- Zero refund if canceled within one week of the event date/time.
- Food charges may apply.
- Expires 6 months from date of purchase.
- You can add more people anytime, 24 hours is requested.
- If adding the same day it is best to send a text message: 925-381-8498
- Let’s discuss the best way for you to pay for the additional people.
- If I am notified before 3 weeks of the event date: I will refund the full per-person rate for each attendee who cannot join us.
- If I am notified within 3 weeks of the event date, and before 1 day of the event date: I will refund up to 1 person, the full per-person rate.
- If I am notified within 24 hours of the event date, there is no refund, the payment is forfeited.
“The food movement will only go so far unless you cook,”
Michael Pollen, USC/Feb 9, 2011
Reminder: A payment secures the date for your cooking class, without payment the class is not confirmed.