Here is a proposed menu for a client who wants a mix of raw and cooked foods…
Healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes to stock the frige and freezer
First of all, a couple of things to cover:
- please respond with a list of foods that you are avoiding right now and any major dislikes (if I recall correctly, you are avoiding: wheat, milk, sugar and nuts, anything else?)
- I can work a variety of ways:
- I shop for food, cook and deliver to you. (This is most expensive b/c billable hours add up: shop, cook, clean and package food.)
- I shop for food and cook at your home, you clean up and package the food (I can help clean up, package if need be).
- I send you the shopping list, you shop and I cook at your home, you clean up and package the food.
- I send you the shopping list, you shop and we cook at your home together, you clean up and package the food.
Here are items to choose from, not in any particular order:
(or, let me know if you have a food item or recipe, in mind)
- 30 Tomato Wraps (tortillas, to be used to make your own wraps, will last in frige for 2 weeks)
- 30 Onion bread slices (to be used to make your own sandwiches, will last in frige for 2 weeks)
- Chopped and sliced veggies (to be used for your wraps and bread, will last in frige for 2 – 3 days)
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce (to be used with the tomato wraps, will last in frige for 1 – 2 weeks)
- 2 cups Nut Cheese (blended nuts w/fermented juice — should be easier to digest than the power bars, will last in frige for 2 weeks)
- Soups: (close to smoothies, but more soup-like b/c I add coconut milk and a savory or spice)
- Apple, Plum, Thyme, Balsamic Vinegar and Coconut Milk (will last 3 days in frige)
- Avocado, Cucumber, Cilantro, Lime, Coconut Milk and Green Curry Paste (will last 3 days in frige)
- Melons, Almond Butter, Chinese 5 Spice, Umeboshi Vinegar (will last 3 days in frige)
- or you choose soup, smoothie recipes
- NOTE: I think soups will last longer in the frige — than smoothies and juices — b/c of the added fat.
Cooked things: (can be frozen in ziplock baggies for up to one month)
- 10 cups Quinoa Casserole w/veggies (unflavored so that you can flavor as you reheat it. I like adding green olives or capers as a garnish.)
- 10 cups Lentils, Mung Beans and Rice w/veggies (unflavored so that you can flavor as you reheat it. I like “Kitcheree” w/coconut oil, turmeric, cumin and coriander)
- 10 servings of “Pulled Chicken” (cooked, then shredded breast or thighs; to be used in the Quinoa Casserole, or make a sandwich, or make a chopped salad)
- 10 Breakfast Patties w/fennel, sage and rosemary (or can use other herbs; made w/ground beef, or buffalo, or lamb, or pork, or any combination)
- 10 Fish Cakes w/gluten-free bread crumbs, leeks, herbs and a combination of fish (salmon, cod, sole, etc)
- 4 servings of Cabbage Goulash: red cabbage, red onion, red apple w/red wine vinegar and caraway seed
- 4 servings of Mashed Squash and Cilantro (or Basil) with butter or coconut oil
- 4 servings of Apples’n Cream (a breakfast item or snack with apples, zucchini, coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut flour, coconut nectar and topped with roasted coconut shreds or nuts and/or a roasted nut oil)