Makes 9×13 pan
- 1 pkg Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free Brownie Baking Mix
- 1 cup coconut oil (this is double the amount shown in the pkg directions)
- 1 package non-flavored gelatin
- 1/3 of Trader Joe’s Pound-Plus Dark Chocolate
1. In medium-sized sauce pan (double boiler works best) – melt the chocolate with the coconut oil.
2. In medium-sized bowl, blend the chocolate mixture well with the brownie mix.
3. Mix in the gelatin, blend well.
4. Pour into greased 9×12 baking pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes (or until a knife or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean).