I made this salad for the Cooking Demo at Williams-Sonoma, July 10th (following a trip to the Farmer’s Market) in Los Gatos. This Salad is based on the Bok Choy Chopped Salad I created for Intel, June 21, 22.
Customers really enjoyed this fresh, crunchy, spicy salad … you will too, if you enjoy a soy sauce with a kick!
Spicy Asian Bok Choy Chopped Salad
- Bok Choy
- Red Butter Lettuce
- Sesame Ginger Soy Marinade
- Olive Oil
- Marinate chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, bok choy and red butter lettuce in Sesame Ginger Soy Marinade, Lime (zest and juice) and Olive Oil.
- Serve immediately, or marinate overnight (or up to 2 days).
Sign up for my mailing list (see link to the form, on the right margin of this page) to receive notices of my upcoming classes, demos and publication of my eCookbook, where the full recipes will be printed.
Other dishes I made that day are:
- Sweet’n Sour Cabbage Soup
- Steamed Swiss Chard w/Mustard and Pomegranate Vinegar
- Tomato, Green Bean Chopped Salad w/White Truffle Oil and Pomegranate Vinegar
- Cilantro Butter w/Garlic Rosemary Bread
- Strawberry Smoothie w/Pomegranate Vinegar