Here’s a quick, easy, tasty way to make Peach Cobbler. This cooking method goes quickly, so have all ingredients ready.
See recipe details at the end of this post.
FYI – Those who tasted this at my Atherton Appliance cooking demo (August 6, 2011) laaaaaahoved this recipe. Me, too!
Stove-top Peach Cobbler w/Blueberries and Feta Cheese
Makes 8 servings
- 2 tbls butter
- 5 peaches, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, some whole, some sliced
- 2 tsp Chinese 5 spice (or more to taste)
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cups cake mix (I think 3 cups will be better, next time I’ll use 3 cups)
- Melt the butter in large saute pan, on medium heat.
- Add all the ingredients, stir well.
- Cover and cook on medium to medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes, or until cake mix is well absorbed and cooked.
- Serve with sprigs of mint.