Here’s a quick, easy, tasty way to make Peach Cobbler. This cooking method goes quickly, so have all ingredients ready.
See recipe details at the end of this post.
Click here to see my post: How to make a stove-top cobbler.
FYI – Those who tasted this at my Atherton Appliance cooking demo (August 6, 2011) laaaaaahoved this recipe. Me, too!
Stove-top Peach Cobbler w/Blueberries and Feta Cheese
Makes 8 servings
- 2 tbls butter
- 5 peaches, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, some whole, some sliced
- 2 tsp Chinese 5 spice (or more to taste)
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cups cake mix (I think 3 cups will be better, next time I’ll use 3 cups)
Click here for variations, options — with ideas to replace the butter, fruit, flour, flavors — “How to make a stove top cobbler.“
- Melt the butter in large saute pan, on medium heat.
- Add all the ingredients, stir well.
- Cover and cook on medium to medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes, or until cake mix is well absorbed and cooked.
- Serve with sprigs of mint.