Planning, preparing and serving dinners is one of my favorite professional food service to do.
Here are two ways to serve a sit-down meal:
- Each course is served ‘plated’ to each guest while they sit at the table.
- The meals are served “family” style: Each course is served in bowls and on serving plates, which are passed around by the guests, serving themselves while they sit at the table.
- Family gatherings: in home, back yards, vacations, traveling
- Corporate functions: luncheons, board meetings, off-site meetings
- Workshops, retreats: one day, week long, or more
- Private homes
- Retreat centers