This is cooked on the stove-top in 10 minutes, and has just 5 ingredients.
Blueberry Cobbler with almond meal
Serves 6, about 1/2 cup serving size
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- Sweet spices to taste (example: 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 Spice)
- 2-finger pinch of salt (about 1/8 teaspoon)
1. Heat the blueberries in medium-sized saute pan on medium-to-low heat until warm, about 5 minutes. (TIP: use a medium-low temperature to avoid burning the blueberries.)
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, blend the remaining ingredients. (NOTE: this mixture will be dry and crumbly when mixed well. A small food processor will do the job really well.)
3. Drop the almond mixture in small clumps when blueberries are warm and some are just starting to break.
4. Cover, and let cook 5 minutes, or until the almond mixture is cooked through and cake like.
5. Serve warm.