Simple, sweet, refreshing…
- Cut a bell pepper into bite-size squares. (See video below: How to cut a bell pepper with no seed mess.)
- Add a dollop of Pad Thai sauce to each square, see recipe, below.
- Top with fresh basil leaf.
Pad Thai sauce
Mix in blender or food processor:
- 1/2 can coconut milk (solids only)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 medjool dates
- 1 inch ginger root
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tbls red miso
- 1 tbls red and/or green curry paste
- 1/4 tsp Japenese Curry
- Garnish with thinly sliced basil
- Serve with bell pepper squares.
For a raw soup version: Add more liquid, such as coconut milk, coconut water, orange juice, pineapple juice.
For a cooked soup version: Add more liquid, such as coconut milk, vegetable broth, miso soup.