I served these Kale Chips at the Delicious Soul Retreat. Ya just can’t go wrong with cashews….
- 1 cup cashews (soaked, see Directions)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed
- 2 tbls red miso
- 2 tbls nutritional yeast
- Soak the cashews for at least an hour.
- Remove the stems of the kale leaves, wash and spin dry.
- Blend all batter ingredients until smooth (high-speed mixer gives you best results)
- Rub the batter on the kale leaves.
- Lay the leaves in single layer on dehydrator sheets.
- Dehydrate at 140 degrees for 1 hour.
- Lower the temperature to 120 degrees and dehydrate for 8 hours (over night).
- Some of the leaves may have to dry a bit longer.
- More details are in the captions, below each image….