Joni Sare, cooking instructor
Speed cooking method: (the short version)
1. Mix well in large mixing bowl:
– onions (buy at store already diced, or use thawed diced onions from your freezer – see blog post how to do this)
– dried mushrooms (buy at store already dried, or use dried mushrooms from your freezer – see blog post how to do this)
– sage and rosemary
– tamari and onion powder
– chopped bacon (most butchers at the meat counter will do this for you)
2. Mix in the ground meat, not too much, just enough to blend.
3. Put in 9×13 baking dish.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
5. Let cool, then cut into individual servings.
BACK TO MAIN BLOG PAGE
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.