“Owning your power as a female leader” event at Stillheart
Here is a photo gallery of an event I catered at Stillheart Retreat Center (see workshop description at the bottom of this post). I only wish I could have also participated in the program — Phyllis and Laurie were fabulous to work with, and everyone had such glowing faces throughout the day — nourished by the workshop and the food.
The Breakfast Bar:
Toast w/basil butter or almond butter
Chai tea or coffee concentrate to be mixed with hot or cold water
Carrot juice or tea
Yogurt bar w/nuts, seeds, fruit
The Yogurt Bar:
Blended strawberries (no sugar)
Mixed nuts and raisins
The Bread Bar:
Whole grain, and Gluten-free bread
Basil mixed with butter, above.
Almond butter mixed with apricot and applesauce, below.
Co-facilitated by Phyllis Brock and Laurie Coehn this program you will experience the excitement in knowing you can create and sustain great teams, where people want to contribute and make a difference. Gain tremendous insights and skills to breakthrough to a new level of leadership. Own your power and authenticity as a female leader revitalizing your team to produce exceptional results.Pre-Workshop Call
· Each participant will have an individualized call with an executive coach to review current challenges and desired outcomes for the workshop.
· Through a series of effective exercises, you will gain insight into the unseen barriers that are currently limiting and likely exhausting you as a leader.
· Understand and apply innovative tools for breaking through those barriers.
· Design an exciting vision that would make a significant difference in your power as a leader.
· Develop actionable steps to achieve the vision.
· Establish a strong network of women leaders.Gain access to a new level of leadership, where you can lead powerfully with confidence and skillfully execute on commitments with greater ease.Cost and Registration:
Special introductory rate for Stillheart is just $195 before August 30, and $250 after. This includes a light continental breakfast and lunch. Note that this workshop is usually $950 per participant.For further information please contact Phyllis Brock at 408-203-3651 or email@example.com.
9am-9:30 Introduction to Stillheart and your facilitators
1:30 to 5:30 Program
There will be an afternoon break for anyone to rest or take a tour of Stillheart.NOTE: Rooms are available at Stillheart Monday October 10th, and Tuesday October 11th if you’d like to schedule a personal retreat around this workshop.