Generation Green Presents –
“End of the Line” is an eye-opener documentary of the damage we are doing to the oceans. Imagine the world without fish. Follow investigative reporter Charles Clover as he confronts politicians and celebrity restaurateurs.
- 6pm – 7pm: Taste samples by Joni Sare. Wine vendor to be determined.
- 7pm: Film showing
Click here to purchase your tickets at the Generation Green website.
Generation Green is the host for this evening of sustainability, educational film, local wine, local food and discussion.
Green Rheem Film Nights are a chance to socialize with friends at the historical Rheem Theatre in Moraga, CA. Participants enjoy local wine and appetizers before the film and then watch an educational documentary. Think Global–Eat, Drink & Shop Local! Attendees are introduced to local vendors for food and wine and learn about key issues facing the health of our community.
The New Rheem Theatre
350 Park Street
Moraga, CA 94556
Purchase Tickets TODAY! go to:
Refreshments and Film:
- Adult, advance $12; and at the door $15
- Student, advance $10; and at the door $12 (ID required)
- Adult, advance $10; and at the door $12
- Students, advance $8; and at the door $10