Book a cooking party for your GROUP
These cooking classes are designed for:
- Corporate team building events
- Bachelor and Bachelorette celebrations
- Birthdays and anniversaries
- Girls and Guys night out
Need more info?
Join me, a personal trainer for your kitchen, for a kitchen party:
- create a memorable meal together.
- build your culinary muscles and have fun with food and cooking.
- learn how to think like a chef, and learn some food science.
- know how to build flavors, and how to taste test and adjust the flavors.
- get a bit of nutrition knowledge.
Team building cooking classes work well for an “ice breaker” event, as well as an aid with established groups in finding new ways to collaborate. Cooking together also works well for just time away from the office.
My team building events are 100% interactive –engaging participants while having fun with food. The working relationships (i.e. collaborations) are immediate: ideas exchanged, decisions made, a timeline established.
If you want, competition can be incorporated with specific kudos (awards) such as: Best use of ingredient; Most unique use of gadget; Best use of color, shape and size; Best overall presentation. I can also weave in a retrospective element: a self-review and/or peer-review questionnaire form to help identify behavior patterns.
Contact me if you want a Lunch ‘n Learn at your office.