- One cake mix (be sure to get a mix that has no fat on the ingredient list)
- One can of white beans (I use cannellini beans, no draining, just blend well)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use non-stick bakeware (pan, muffin tin, cookie sheet), ….or lightly spray bakeware with oil(this is not a fat-free version), set aside.
- Blend the can of beans in a food processor until creamy.
- Add to the cake mix in a mixing bowl, blend well. Or, add the mix to the food processor and blend well.
- Pour mixture into muffin pan, cake pan, or on a cookie sheet (if using a cookie sheet — drop the dough 1 to 2 inches apart from each other).
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, or until firm.
Here I used the same mixture as a crust for a pear aspic, click here to see the recipe: