“Success with Spices, Herbs and Salts:
Culinary Secrets for Raw Foods”
20 May, Friday, noon – 2pm
Chef Joni will demonstrate and discuss:
Sauces, dips and puddings
- Raw Spaghetti Sauce over zucchini julienne noodles
the fresh vegetable sauce will include Williams-Sonoma Pizza Seasoning and Williams-Sonoma Sun-Dried Tomato Flakes
- Raw Thai Basil Bites
with red bell pepper, and the dip will include Williams-Sonoma Japanese Curry
- Raw Cashew Banana Pudding
made w/Williams-Sonoma Ground Tahitian Vanilla Bean and Williams-Sonoma Pure Maple Flakes
In each class Joni will include:
- Nutrition information on the benefits of a raw diet, enzyme and digestive health.
- ‘Cooking’ techniques, gadgets and chemistry of non-cooking.
- How to build a flavorful dish.
- Cooking with colors, textures, shapes and sizes.
- and more.
No need to RSVP, but would be good to do so:
Williams-Sonoma, Palo Alto at: (650) 321-3486