Knife skills class — the basics and more
The most coveted technique
Take your slicing and dicing skills to the next level
Because of COVID restrictions, this class is for pods and social bubbles.
• Know the function and design of a chef knife for proficiency.
• Hold the chef knife efficiently.
• Position your body correctly.
• Use your dominant and non-dominant hand effectively.
Some terms you will learn:
• Chef's grip
• Slice, dice and pivot chop
• Julienne and mince
• We will use vegetables in this class, no meat.
• We'll discuss shopping and storing the veggies.
• No eating or cooking during this class. The veggies we cut will go home with you.