This breakfast, I have to say, was one of the best, ever. The sourness from the kim chi with the eggs and sharp cheese
wrapped in a warmed tortilla was a great combination to start off the day.
- Brown rice tortilla
- Coriander seeds, ground
- Salt, pepper
- Goat cheese
- Kim Chi (homemade)
- lettuce greens
- soft-boiled eggs
- Place the eggs in a pan with water to cover, bring to simmer and cook for 4 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to sit until you are ready to put then in the wrap.
- Spread the ghee on the tortilla, sprinkle with coriander, salt and pepper, drop bits of the cheese on the tortilla and place in the toaster oven, on broil, for a 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when the tortilla is warm and the cheese is slightly melted.
- Spoon the kim chi down the center, add the lettuce – spreading it out down the center of the tortilla.
- Crack open the eggs and break into pieces putting them down the center as well.
- Roll up and enjoy.