TYPES OF EVENTS
- 3-hour team-building cooking party, everyone in the kitchen, then sit down to eat the meal you all just made.
- 2-hours, with appetizers Mystery Basket Challenge with teams of 3-5 people, no kitchen needed (location can be your office, a park, a winery, private home, other).
- 1-hour lunch’n learn, no kitchen needed, I demonstrate a cooking method.
- I cook the meal for your group.
Fee is based on…
- Hourly fee, plus food cost.
- Billable hours are menu planning, shopping, set up, class time, and clean up.
- Use of my venue (utilities, equipment use), or travel fee
- Group size, menu, length of time and location
- Sometimes I need to hire assistant/s.
- Menu could be appetizers, or a full meal
Other PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Payment is required to secure the date.
- Venmo, Google Pay, Apple Pay
- PayPal, plus 4% processing fee
- Credit card / Square, plus 4% processing fee
- Check, or cash
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By paying, you agree to these terms.
Need more info?
Contact me today—for a healthier you tomorrow! Get started now!
“The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is today.”
Socialize and cook together – a great combination
In my cooking classes, I help facilitate interaction and decision making in a social setting. This could be a group celebration party, or a team building cooking party.
We’ll share stories, recipes, techniques. Plus, having time with a personal trainer for the kitchen is rewarding for all, because these are skills to use for a lifetime, and feeling comfortable in the kitchen is the first step toward enjoying the art and science of cooking.
My menus include:
- Italian – Pasta, Tiramisu
- Spanish – Paella, Orange Cake
- Thai – Tom Kha, Pad Thai
- French – Beef Bourguignon, French Macarons
- French – Coq au Vin, Creme Brulee
Join me in the kitchen to gain a closer relationship with friends and coworkers, and to gain cooking skills.
I can help you find your inner cook, and help you define the flavors you enjoy so that you cook for your own tastes, your own personal cuisine.
- Corporate groups
- Birthdays, and anniversaries
- Bachelor, and dBachelorette parties
- Volunteer groups, and clubs
- Moms, or Dads night out
- Girls, or Guys night out
- Date night
- Teens, Kids (6+)
You’ll acquire new skills, techniques and cooking methods to use your entire life! To put a new twist on an old proverb:
“Cook a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to cook fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”