Team building / Groups
Fee is based on…
- $75/hour, plus food cost. Billable hours are menu planning, shopping, set up, class time, and clean up.
- use of my venue (utilities, equipment use)
- group size, menu, length of time and location
- distance (travel fee for more than 30 miles).
- For groups of 8-15 people, I will hire 1 assistant.
- For groups more than 16 people, the number of assistants that I hire is based on the menu.
- Menu could be: Just appetizers, or a full meal
- Sit-down plated meal, or buffet
- My menu, yours, or we design one together
- Payment is required to secure the date.
Payment goes to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Venmo, or Google Wallet
- PayPal, plus 4% processing fee
- Credit card / Square, plus 4% processing fee
- Check, or cash
TYPES OF EVENTS
- 1-hour appetizer Mystery Basket Challenge with teams of 3-5 people, no kitchen needed (location can be your office, a park, a winery, private home, other).
- 1-hour lunch’n learn, no kitchen needed, I demonstrate a cooking method.
- 3-hour team-building cooking party, everyone in the kitchen, then sit down to eat the meal you all just made.
- I cook the meal for your group.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By paying, you agree to these terms.
Need more info?
Call now to talk with me.
Contact me today—for a healthier you tomorrow! Get started now!
“The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is today.”
My menus include:
- Italian – Pasta, Tiramisu
- Spanish – Paella, Orange Cake
- Thai – Tom Kah, Pad Thai
- Moroccan – Tagine, Pistachio Cookies
- French – Beef Bourguignon, Creme Brulee
- French – Coq au Vin, French Macarons
Socialize and cook together – a great combination
I help facilitate interaction and decision making in a social setting. We’ll share stories, recipes, techniques. Plus, having time in the kitchen with a personal trainer is rewarding for all, because feeling comfortable in the kitchen is the first step toward enjoying the art and science of cooking.
Join me in the kitchen to gain a closer relationship with friends and coworkers, and to gain cooking skills.
Or, you don’t cook: you have a meeting, do a presentation, and then eat my food…
I can help you find your inner cook, and help you define the flavors you enjoy so that you cook for your own tastes, your own personal cuisine.
- Corporate groups
- Bachelor, Bachelorette parties
- Volunteer groups, clubs
- Moms, or Dads night out
- Couples night out
- Teens, Kids (6+)
“Cook a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to cook fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
Group/public cooking classes
Book your event directly with me, or through: