Mix well in a blender or food processor:
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, choppped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 clove garlic (minced if using food processor)
- 2 medjool dates (minced if using food processor)
- 1 tbls sun-dried tomato flakes
- 1 tbls vinegar (or lemon juice, orange juice or crushed pineapple)
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Pizza seasoning (or Italian seasoning if you don’t want the spice)
- Garnish with chopped parsley
Serve over julienne zucchinis (used the Swissmar peeler, see below).
This is one of the dishes I shared/served at Williams-Sonoma, today….. it was a hit.