I catered this event (see workshop description at the bottom of this post), yet wish I could have participated in the program — Phyllis and Laurie were fabulous to work with, and everyone had such glowing faces throughout the day — nourished by the workshop and the food. :)
The Breakfast Bar offerings:
toast w/basil butter or almond butter
chai tea or coffee concentrate to be mixed with hot or cold water
carrot juice or tea
yogurt bar w/nuts, seeds, fruit
Yogurt bar with
blended strawberries (no sugar)
mixed nuts and raisins
Basil mixed with butter, above.
Almond butter mixed with apricot and applesauce, below.
Frittata muffins w/eggs, ricotta, veggies, bread cubes
Above — front, from left: one vegan frittata (no egg, vegan cheese) and two egg frittatas w/no bread (gluten free)
And the second row is egg frittatas with cheese, veggies and bread cubes
In the kitchen, setting up the Antipasto:
Vegan Caprese Salad, stacked
w/relaxed kale salad on the side
and toasted pecans
Vegan Caprese Salad: fennel, pear, tomato,
Relaxed Kale Salad w/seaweed, lemon, olive oil and sea salt
The stacked Caprese Salad required steak knives.
The main entree:
Roasted carrots and beets
w/candied orange peel and ginger
(sugar free, using tamarind paste)
A sweet, sour, salty to finish the meal:
Marinated Honeydew Melon w/Basil
(marinated with Umeboshi Vinegar, a salty sour vinegar)
Baked Figs w/dark chocolate, drunken goat cheese, candied orange and ginger.
Served with flax crackers and trail mix.
w/tomatoes, carrots, parsley and basil
· Each participant will have an individualized call with an executive coach to review current challenges and desired outcomes for the workshop.
· Through a series of effective exercises, you will gain insight into the unseen barriers that are currently limiting and likely exhausting you as a leader.
· Understand and apply innovative tools for breaking through those barriers.
· Design an exciting vision that would make a significant difference in your power as a leader.
· Develop actionable steps to achieve the vision.
· Establish a strong network of women leaders.Gain access to a new level of leadership, where you can lead powerfully with confidence and skillfully execute on commitments with greater ease.Cost and Registration:
Special introductory rate for Stillheart is just $195 before August 30, and $250 after. This includes a light continental breakfast and lunch. Note that this workshop is usually $950 per participant.For further information please contact Phyllis Brock at 408-203-3651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For registration please go to www.highlandteam.com/power.Schedule:
8am-9am Breakfast and Networking
9am-9:30 Introduction to Stillheart and your facilitators
1:30 to 5:30 Program
There will be an afternoon break for anyone to rest or take a tour of Stillheart.NOTE: Rooms are available at Stillheart Monday October 10th, and Tuesday October 11th if you’d like to schedule a personal retreat around this workshop.
Program Cost: $250