I came up with this recipe about a month ago, froze the mixture and then served it, just yesterday (along with artisan pretzels) for my “French Laundry, Michelin-style Brunch” see image.
Cilantro Truffle Butter w/Garlic Rosemary Bread
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 stick (1/4 cup) Butter (for raw vegan version: use coconut oil)
- White Truffle Oil (optional)
- Garlic Rosemary Bread (or pretzels, or soup, or porridge, or use for sauteing)
- Blend cilantro and butter well (see images, below).
- Use as spread, dip or for sautéing.
- Freeze for later use. (This freezes really really well.)
Other dishes I made that day at Williams-Sonoma are:
- Sweet’n Sour Cabbage Soup
- Spicy Asian Bok Choy Chopped Salad
- Steamed Swiss Chard w/Mustard and Pomegranate Vinegar
- Tomato, Green Bean Chopped Salad w/White Truffle Oil and Pomegranate Vinegar
- Strawberry Smoothie w/Pomegranate Vinegar
Here are images of Cilantro and Coconut Oil Spread:
I used the Basil Butter in this Breakfast Porridge: Sweet and Sour Lentils, Quinoa w/Basil Butter.