I will travel down the block, around the Bay Area and to most corners of the world.
Below are sample menus and types of catering services that I will provide for you. The menu and presentation is designed specifically for the clients’ intention for the gathering and for their dietary needs, cultural needs, etc. Through our conversation and getting to know you, I will design a menu that reflects you/your event, you/your group’s needs (including raw, vegan, vegetarian, meat-based meals).
- Finger Foods, Appetizers
- Sit-down Meals
- Plated or Buffets
- Retreats, Getaways
Poultry, fish, meats menu samples
(Most are paleolithic recipes)
- 3-day retreat, includes chicken, eggs, raw/vegetarian meals
- Frittata meal
- Greens, quinoa and fish
- A paleolithic breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Menu for sit-down dinner, entree choices of Dover Sole, Short ribs or Vegan Pad Thai
Finger food menu samples
(no plates or forks needed)
- Chicken Picatta bites
- Granny Smith Apple w/Mint and Lime dipped in Truffle Oil
- Fruit Kabob dipped in Roasted Almond Butter, Balsamic Vinegar and Cinnamon
- Medjool Dates stuffed with Chicken Liver Pate and Chives wrapped with Applewood Smoked Bacon
Raw food menu samples
Vegetarian menu samples
I offer two structures for event catering: Per Person or a Flat Fee. Tax is generally built into the price. Gratuity is generally separate, yet sometimes factored into the price.
Per person rates range from $5/person up to $150/person.
A flat fee might work best for your event, especially if you are uncertain of the exact number of people attending. For instance — you’ve invited 70 people to a birthday party, or an art opening, and we’re serving hors de’ ourves. There’s no head count, people come and go.
Here are some of the variables that affect the fee:
- The menu: organic, grass fed, foraged, specialty items, number of courses, prep time, etc.
- Number of people: depending on the number of guests I will bring an assistant (or 2 or 3) with me.
- Location: travel distance, parking challenges, small kitchens
- Day, time: holidays, peak times
- Items needed: serving platters, bowls and utensils, chairs, tables, etc