Hi, I’m Joni Sare
I am a trained therapeutic chef and nutrition educator. I teach people how to cook and provide prepared meals for those who don’t. I cater luncheons, parties, meetings, retreats and more.
I’ve been cooking professionally for six years, and I’ve been in the health field for decades starting with my forays into achieving wellness for myself through food. That journey led me to the highly esteemed Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts, where I graduated in 2006 and 2007, as a Nutrition Educator and Natural Chef, respectively.
I’ve trained with a variety of local top-rated chefs, and attended some of the best diet, health and culinary workshops and conferences in the country. The number one key to health that I’ve gleaned from all of my education is this:
“Healthy cooking is the best preventive medicine.” ~ Chef Joni
Our bodies need to be fueled with whole foods. You’ll discover what it really means to be alive, once you start eating foods that nourish your body, mind, and spirit.
My purpose is to bring food to the forefront to heal the body.
My goal is to assist others to create new habits to get to an automatic pilot that works for them, healthfully, mindfully and spiritually.
My passion is to teach people how to make — or prepare a meal for them — that’s right for their health goal.
Call me now, click the button above and type in your name and tele number, then click the “Connect” button.
The philosophies I follow are:
- Be good to yourself:Eat for health (mindfully and consciously)
- Food is medicine:You are what you eat, what you assimilate and what you don’t eliminate
- Employ the integral health care:Preventative, integrative, holistic, and
- Knowledge is power
- Follow your passion:Do what you like and like what you do
- Develop and nurture relationships and be involved in your community
- Assess, attest, assert your purpose in life